The slope land, from west to east, is organized according to degrading terraces towards the driveway; on these terraces, there are Mediterranean Typical arboreal and shrubby species.
The building, from 1879, reflects the typical construction typology of this area: a rectangular plan base, with its seven rooms, and a terrace on which five cover cones. The symmetrical front has a central access portal flanked by two sill openings.
The basement presents a stone balustrade.
"Light is the emotion of architecture"
We removed superfluous to give the original symmetry.
In the North-West garden area we buried gas donut and we realized waste disposal facility downstream of building.
In addition, retrieval work on the dry stone walls (muretti a secco).
In the construction we used only local materials, according to tradition, like stone, wood and lime plaster.